Thursday, July 12, 2012


Modest Mayhem

When I write about staying sexy for our husbands, I certainly don’t mean a massive make over or character change.  Basically... just understand that it’s ok to be sexy for your husband and why it’s important for the both of you.   I've known women who feel they are more modest wearing jeans all the time because they may accidentally fall or somehow become immodest.  


I know how these women feel.  Its funny how many times I have tried to be perfectly modest and it backfires.  I've even had an entire colony of fire ants crawl up my jeans rendering me no choice but to strip on the side of a very busy highway.  Talk about your scenic view that day.      


I've even had one of those days where I start off wearing a beautiful dress strutt’n myself across a crowded room full of people.  Feeling oh so (modestly) sexy as I possible can, oh and don’t forget the theme music playing in my head “I’m sexy and I…” (screech) because that’s as far as I got.  Why... because it was interrupted by someone pointing out… that the back of my dress was tucked into my pantyhose the whole time.  O_o

I must say, I’m also thankful for the movie stars who have made tripping and falling sexy and an endearing quality.  I can assure you, when I'm wearing heels and walking across a room. I will find the slick spot and whether or not I bust it with my heels in the air, I will definitely feel it the next day after tensing up every muscle in my body to stop the fall.  

But don't let any mishaps of your own discourage you from trying to be a modest sexy wife for your husband.  Just laugh and go with it.  A sudden fall is not considered being immodestly dressed.


Understand...sexy does NOT 
mean immodest apparel! 

(neither does falling :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment